Saturday, January 2, 2010

Greetings!

Hello, my name is Chris, and thanks for checking out my blog. In this space I will blog about personal finance, economics, politics, and other random things that I find interesting. Some of the information on this page will be my own ideas, some will be information I have found elsewhere, and some will be a combination of the two. Please feel free to comment on my posts and to add your own ideas.

This is my first blog ever, and hopefully we will learn a lot together through this website. I will post a few times today (January 2, 2010) in order to kick off the blog, and hopefully at least once a week thereafter. Thanks for visiting, and have fun reading!

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

DISCLAIMER: I started this blog as a way for people to exchange ideas relating to investing and finance, primarily. I am in no way a professional in these areas, merely a student of the financial world. The thoughts expressed on these pages have no connection to my employer in any way. Anybody reading this blog should do so with caution, exercise their own judgment, and do their own due diligence on any financial undertaking. About Me: I reside in New Jersey with my wife and my two dogs. I have a B.S. degree in Accounting with a minor in Finance, as well as an MBA in Accounting. Currently, I am employed as a forensic accountant, and am pursuing my CPA designation. I love the stock market, and picking stocks. I spend a great deal of time analyzing market data, as well as individual names.

Followers